quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2015

MONACO, A CONTRY OF DREAMS



Today, Monaco inspired me to write...
I could say: a country of dreams !!!

Monaco is a microstate, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe. It has an area of only 2.02 km2 and a population of about 36,370, the second smallest and the most densely populated country in the world. The capital is Montecarlo. It's specially known worldwide for the racing cars and the famous wedding between a Prince, Rainier III and one of the most beautiful hollywood actreess Grace Kelly. It was already a greece colony. During the government of Emperor Henry VI in 1191, Monaco was refounded in 1215 as a colony of Genoa. In 1419, the Grimaldis purchased Monaco from the crown of Aragon and became the official and undisputed rulers of "the Rock of Monaco".
 Fortunately I had the opportunity to visit this country in 2011 and I really keep great memories of this time. It's a charming little place with a mazing view. I visited the Saint's Paul Churche, The Courte of Justice, Oceanographic Museum and watched the changing of the guard in front of the palace at the time was under renovation for the wedding of Prince Albert II. I could walked with my mother and the group of turists on the streets, we had lunch there and after we follow to Italy in that day.


Hope to come back some soon !!!


 Souvenirs I bought in Monaco to my collection !!!
a magazine in French about Grace, magnets, post card, 
a lavande perfume, a little cat toy and a little purse
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário