quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2015

Lory's Letters - My New Youtube Channel



Hi !!! Yes, sorry, I spent much time without news but I swear, I didn't forget my blog. I continued writing in my other blog (in portuguese) and now I have a big news to you. I decided to create a channel in english to Youtube and I'll be sharing videos about me, my hobbies, trips, favorite books, movies, and so on.


This video is so short, I only introduce myself and tell what you'll find in my channel. Soon, it'll be coming more and more. Hope you enjoy it and come to participate, don't forget to subscribe and let's comment.

I know, my pronounce in english isn't so good yet but I think it'll help specially to be improving and studying more the idiom. Will you help me too?!  I have many ideas to videos. I still don't if it'll work out as I imagine because it's hard to speak and explain something in a language that isn't ours but I promise to de my best.

So, let's go...........


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário