sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015

What do you like to collect?




I must say we can like to collect everything since the most beautiful and interesting things until the most bizarre. I think I always liked to collect things. I started collecting and swapping stationaries with friends in school, I remember I used to like to organize all and show to my friends see and I bought more and more. After I started penpalling I also could collect and swap post cards, stamps coins, magnets, keyrings and more. Some people can consider silly or a waste of time, but all time I see these things, open my albuns, there's a story, a moment I was in touch with those friends and we shared, these things became special to me. I usually save in boxes, albuns, and some things I use daily like keyrings and magnets, or tourist objetc I put in my desk. Some I swapped, some I bought in trips. I still continue swapping things, not much as before, but as much as I find other collectors I swap some things, I also came back to participate of postcrossing site and I consider an interesting way to receive surprise post cards from people and places I even can imagine and it become more interesting !!! And you? what do you like to collect?!  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário